Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

New to eBay

New to buying and/or selling on eBay? Not sure how something works? Post your questions here and get...

146 Posts

Ask a member

This board is for quick Q&A topics. No long threads, just short and sharp information sharing.

886 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Item got "delivered" at seller's own Post Office

Hello. One of my items that I purchased got marked as "delivered" as soon as seller visited the local post office. Tracking shows a single line which is "Delivered at XXXXX Lpo". I was checking on this item last night, seller hadn't visited the post ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abusive seller.

Worst nightmare , seller advertized and sold small tube like green glass perfume bottle as uranium glass and stated on her site that it glows ...but it does not react to ultra violet light and accordingly was returned to seller and a full refund obta...

• 103 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay International Shipping using Freightster for final mile carrier - awful experience and reviews

I purchased a few items from US sellers a while ago. A few years ago eBay's international shipping used Pitney Bowes from the US hub to Australia, and then Australia Post for final mile carrier and this was fine and dandy, no issues. However, with th...

Selling

Hi, I've listed an item as an auction, and someone has approached me in messaging for a price that I'm happy with. Everything is fine, they are ready for payment and I'm ready to ship the item. The problem is I want to make it so they can pay the exa...

Getting paid

How does everyone feel about eBay holding funds, undoubtedly to be invested by them, for them, on short-term money market? They take their overblown commissions, contributing nothing to the process apart from extremely flawed, greedy & unilaterally a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong address?

I have ordered two items in the past week that have been sent to an old address from 10 years ago? I have not changed my address and as recently as two weeks ago, received items to the correct address, at which I must have ordered and received correc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Is there NO SUPPORT chat anymore?!

Hey guys I need to speak with someone in support. I love the chat function they used to have but for the life of me I cannot find it. There is no number, no email and most importantly no chat.I've been a member for 25 years. Is this the final nail th...

Ebay worst customer service

Need Genuine Help. Ebay sent an email saying my account has been reinstated and can start selling and when i start it still says restricted and contacted customer service and confirmed with team too and they said yes after paying due balance i can st...

The Importance of Scrutinizing Seller Information

Recently, I was looking at an Argyle pink diamond on eBay being offered for sale by a vendor based in Thailand.The certificate displayed was issued from a large, reputable organization. So far, so good. I went to the website of the certifier and punc...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources