Offer Period

Regarding the discount coupon code, you guys always advertised:

This offer is available for a limited time only, for as long as it is advertised by eBay on www.ebay.com.au (“Offer Period”).

Then where is the "Offer Period"? Could you let know the specific location to check the current coupon code event, otherwise i can only check them via https://www.ozbargain.com.au/deals/ebay.com.au

Cheers,

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Offer Period

I'm afraid those coupons are offered by ebay, not people on these boards who are all simply people just like you

I'm sorry but I have never used one of them so I can't tell you anything about them

Lots of folks with lots of knowledge on here though, so I'm sure you'll have an answer soon Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Offer Period

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Are you are referring to the messages that appear when you do a search.....I believe the last one was for 5% discount when you spend $50?

When I used it last week the terms were that it was available as long as the code appeared on ebay Australia.  I just checked and it is missing now so it must have ended over the weekend sometime.

This open ended timeframe has become quite popular.....there have been 2 of them in the last few months and each one has lasted several weeks instead of the usual 4-7 days of most of the ebay promotions.

The fixed time discounts are usually for larger amounts (15 or 20% is common) while the longer running ones are usually smaller amounts such as the recent 5% discount.

There are also different numbers of transactions allowed.....some offers are restricted to 1 transaction, others allow up to 5 although 2 or 3 is the most common.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply