eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update details?

I have just been sent an email by Ebay saying I have been partly locked from my account as I have not updated my details despite ebays previous requests... I have had any such request. What is going on here??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Personal details

I am a private seller. On the ebay page, I am asked to update my details. They also need my drivers licence and banking details. I am very reluctant too disclose this. I have tried posting new items to my ebay page and ebay wont allow it until I upda...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To whom it may concern

On August 2020, I ordered a remote controlled car, and I paid 49.25 AUD by credit card. When it arrived on 10 October 2020, the item looked good but when we tried it , it didn't work. The remote controller, receiver and ESC couldn't connect to each o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why is it that gold scrap from Israel is post on Eday While the are onle brass bars,

I have tested 6 differend Gold scrap bar from Isreal from differend sellers, note that they are saying that thei are made from PC pins and connector, I have to warned you the are only made from Brass, Why is it not so that Ebay people proteckt us aga...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Review Appears To Have Posted, but is not actually showing on product page.

Hello Every time I post a review on eBay for a product, I get confirmation from the page once I submit saying that my review was successfuly submitted. however months later when I go to view the product page, I do not actually see the review. Here is...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Q&A with eBay

I note that this board is now a blank slate. Says something about what regard eBay has for Australians. Not only do we not get any interaction from eBay, unlike the US where eBay at least obfuscates their policies, but now we have no avenues to talk ...

The 2020 Spring Seller Update is Here the ones eBay used to put here.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements/The-2020-Spring-Seller-Update-is-Here/ba-p/2351762 The 2020 Spring Seller Update is Hereby au_news_team ‎10-09-2020 10:16 AM - edited ‎10-09-2020 10:17 AM Today we launch the Spring seller update wi...

eBay_for_business_logo (003).png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Annoucements.

Post the the latest eBay announcements here.Item Selling Restrictions are now in Placeby au_news_team ‎01-04-2020 03:44 PM - edited ‎01-04-2020 03:45 PM To avoid unreasonable inflation of item prices in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've activa...

eBay_for_business_logo (003).png
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful