Discussion Boards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Discussion Boards

Resolved! watch list not showing pics ?

been having this problem for a few days. photos in my "watch list" ,only show sometimes and sometimes not..have to refresh page a few times so i can see the pics. any ideas why ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to Feedback

Must Rate Products Before Leaving Feedback for eBay Sellers? (ecommercebytes.com)

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Item got "delivered" at seller's own Post Office

Hello. One of my items that I purchased got marked as "delivered" as soon as seller visited the local post office. Tracking shows a single line which is "Delivered at XXXXX Lpo". I was checking on this item last night, seller hadn't visited the post ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Linking Australian bank account to seller profile

So I am trying to link Australian bank account to my profile to be able to withdraw money. It asks for BSB and bank account #, but always ends up with this: We couldn't verify this bank account. Please select a different payment method.{e138406-11654...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

closing my account problems please help

I've reached out to eBay Help 3 times now and the issue is still ongoing.I have a small balance which I've told eBay they could keep so that I could close my account.Each time I contacted help they have told me it would happen within the next 10 days...

Abusive seller.

Worst nightmare , seller advertized and sold small tube like green glass perfume bottle as uranium glass and stated on her site that it glows ...but it does not react to ultra violet light and accordingly was returned to seller and a full refund obta...

• 103 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Draconian Feedback Formula

So I discovered eBay penalises a seller for 12 months - In my case I had a 100% rating for years - If a buyer gives negative feedback the seller goes down 0.05% to 99.5%Based on eBay's totally unfair policy, It takes the seller 12 months to get back ...

eBay International Shipping using Freightster for final mile carrier - awful experience and reviews

I purchased a few items from US sellers a while ago. A few years ago eBay's international shipping used Pitney Bowes from the US hub to Australia, and then Australia Post for final mile carrier and this was fine and dandy, no issues. However, with th...

Why don't people READ T @ C

I am an Old Chook and not the brightest bulb in the box but But I hope I use common sense Am so over members asking question after they have been through a process and not read the T & C. Are they in a massive hurry or too lowly to think that these T...

$5 popup

Can someone tell me how to get rid of the annoying $5 popup that opens up with every screen?

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources