Does anyone know the contact details for the Australian CEO of eBay?

pursson
Community Member

Hi

eBay support used to be quite good, but I've now hit a brick wall with them as want to escalate the issue with the Australian CEO.

If you're reluctant to do so publically you can send the details to me.

Many thanks

pursson

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

eBay's Australia office is in Sydney but is only manned 1-2 days a week and I believe with only support staff.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

gewens
Community Member

If you need to contact eBay, please first visit http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs  to describe the help you require. Once you have selected the area that best describes your situation, you will be provided with multiple resolution options, including a Contact Us option. The Contact Us option will give you a phone number to call to discuss your situation with an eBay representative.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

But not the CEO.

A search of business details for eBay Australia (ACCC or ABN) should give you at least a name.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@gewens wrote:

If you need to contact eBay, please first visit http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs  to describe the help you require. Once you have selected the area that best describes your situation, you will be provided with multiple resolution options, including a Contact Us option. The Contact Us option will give you a phone number to call to discuss your situation with an eBay representative.

The OP said they have already contacted eBay support through the normal channels and now wants to speak directly with the Australian office, which can just be googled anyway.

image host
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

steves_0
Community Member

It'll depend on your message. Smiley Happy

If it's worth their time and they want to read it - you'll only have to send them an email.

Spoiler
But if it's lame, they have people other than the CEO to work on your issues.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

diawo8763
Community Member
eBay is scams in Australia using a tricks with sellers on bey saying pay no selling fees with covid 19 issues took place and they charged me over $700 for selling fees what a scammers need to be court scam bags using a down fall of covid 19 to scam sellers
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

diawo8763
Community Member

eBay Australia the works there are remedial never understand anything as all they do is talk **bleep** don’t help sellers with anything helpING customer scam sellers with approval of refunds to customer with keep the items
And don’t return the items I was scammed for 2months by a customer on eBay scammed me for $3000 when I reported this matter to eBay they can’t do anything as the have nothing to do it for 2month I have asked eBay to pay me bay for the items they are not replying so it’s the the law courts now that can help me and the NSW police who will help to find and arrested this scammerand then I will take legal action against eBay for its scams and not protecting sellers from scams and using covid 19 as a excuse to scam us as a sellers

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply