Updating debit card in ebay

Sorry, I am having a moment (and should go to Spec Savers)

I can't for the life of me remember where I update my debit card details on ebay (new expiry date, same everything else)

I've changed it in PayPal but I'm buggered if I can find it on my ebay

I have been to seller account but all I could see there was 'set up automatic payments'  (which I already have in place)

Woman Embarassed

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It's a long time since I have done this also, but my thoughts are...I don't think you have to list your debit card on eBay. Paypal is the payment method, so as long as you have you eBay and Paypal accounts linked, I think this is all you need to do.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you

I had thought that might be the reason, but I'm up to my eyeballs in 'stuff' at the moment so thought it could also just as well be not seeing it for looking Woman Embarassed

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

As SB says, unless you have the card set up for paying your eBay fees, not through PayPal.

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you

My ebay fees are paid out of my Paypal (linked to ebay) Cat Happy

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I just looked it up, I will attach a picture.Capture.JPG

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I just tried and don't have anything listed as a credit/debit card, just payment for fees via Paypal, so I thought I would try "edit" to see if it would bring up anything about debit/credit card, and it just wanted to redirect me to Paypal.  I was just wondering about this myself, as I don't always have funds in my Paypal account to pay my fees and then it comes out of my debit card, so I am presuming it is just all listed in Paypal as I originally thought. However, thank you for raising this point Bear, it made me think. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you

Me neither, there's no card where it says about the card in the photo in that area 

Thank you for posting it up though, much appreciated

I don't even remember if that it what I did last time or not, it's been a while 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Same here Bear, it's ages since I had to update card details, just looked at mine, expires 2019, so I don't have to worry just yet.  It is encouraging to see that you are getting the same result. I guess when things don't work someone is sure to let us know.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply