choosing what promotional emails Ebay sends me

i'm suspecting the answer will probably be no to this but i'm posting it anyway because the other subforums don't get as much traffic & i want ebay staff to see me whinging about it (lol)

is there a way to choose what promotional emails Ebay sends me? in my communication preferences> promotions & surveys> i can only see one box to untick 'general email promotions'.

The amount of emails from ebay has steadily increased over the last year but now that i am getting 2 PER DAY it is driving me nuts! i don't need to know about every single sale under the sun even on items i have zero interest in (usually requiring me to spend $75 plus anyway to get a small discount), i don't care what is trending or what items other people are looking at!?! So i finally gave in & unticked the box so they will leave me alone!

the only promotions i am interested in are listing discounts for sellers, and sales where i get at least 10% off on ANY item, not just a selected group of sellers or categories. I do miss the good ol days when they had 15% off any item promos about 4 times a yr.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0