How long will it take for my refund to get through?

I will provide a little backstory,

So, I bought an 18x24 inch wooden photo frame (AU $40.99) for my girlfriends christmas present with the fastest delivery I could get (AU $34.99), she is in Canada for university so I sent it to her address there, quadripple checked the address even with her to make sure for certain it was correct. Her inital present I thought already came with a frame and when I found out it didn't I was kinda rushed to get it there on time, which is why I purchased the speedy delivery. After Christmas was over and I realised she didn't recieve the package I went and looked at the delivery history to find the last place it was seen before signed was somewhere in New York, it said it was signed by "SEA CLIFF". So I contacted the seller and told him what had happened and we have kinda been back and forth for a little while, after waiting days for replies, he eventually told me that he sent a full refund (Initial price and postage) and that I have accepted it already, and if it wasn't in my bank I had to contact Ebay Support. Now, I haven't accepted anything and I don't have the money so is something supposed to come through? Does it take a while? Was I just scammed? Any help would be great.

TL;DR - Bought a present for my girlfriend in Canada, it was shipped to new york (seller or delivery guys fault), after waiting for seller to reply, he eventually told me I accepted the refund and should have the money (I haven't accepted anything and I don't have the money), Have I just lost my AU $75.98? How long will it take to come through? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)