Click and collect authorisation code not received

I made a purchase and chose click and collect, I have done this a number of times and always receive an authorisation code which I need at BIG W. 

i have not received a code for my latest purchase but using Australia Post tracking saw that it had arrived and been delivered in my home town. 

I have contacted the seller and they appear confused, and gave me the eCP code, however from reading your site I believe she needed to record the eCP code on the parcel and when received the authorisation code I need would be generated. Please advise if there is anything I can do to receive my purchase. 

Thanks 

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are not the first member to come to the boards with a similar problem.

The problem is, Big W will only hold the parcel for a week before returning it to the sender so you need to act quickly.  If the seller has not done the right thing then there is very little ebay can do but it might be a good idea to contact them and see what they say.

Find the phone number through Help and Contact at the bottom of the page.....if you request a call back you usually get a more knowledgeable CS person I believe.