Was sold faulty item, seller offered full refund in exchange for 5 star rating.

As the title reads, I bought an item(an oil sprayer used in the kitchen) i received the item, washed it as you do, put oil in it and used it the night after it arrived, worked fine that time, no issues, went to use it the next night and the nozzle popped out of the sprayer and went flying into the sink, contacted seller for a refund, first offer was $4(I paid $12.59), rejected offer, next offer was $7, rejected offer suggested full refund and I send pictures of the sprayer broken(in case they thought I was lying) I got a message this morning saying they will offer me a refund for a 5 star rating.

Now maybe my sprayer was faulty and the rest of them they sell work perfectly fine with no issues, but maybe all they items are junk and they shouldn't be sold, I could go through paypal and avoid it all, I could accept the ofter and give the 5 stars or I could accept the offer and not give 5 stars, I really don't know what to do, I know sellers rely on good ratings to sell better, have more options, I know someone who sells 20k items a month and ratings are everything.

View Entire Topic

I would accept the full refund then don't leave any feedback.

Move on and not buy from them again.