$30 voucher discount not working

Hi All , anyone had any success.

Just did a purchase , went to checkout , inserted voucher code , machine told me to F off ,had to proceed or no sale( need the goods), Paypals snatched my money----no discount--------whats the go with that!!!!!

Little help please.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

there's a lot of terms and conditions with the vouchers

one major one is that your ebay email and your paypal email must be the same.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Hi , thanks for the reply---Paypal and Ebay have same email addy , followed the 3 simple steps---"go to checkout--blah blah blah , no go. Regards
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

What is the expiry date on the voucher?

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Hi big bricky , 28th of august 2014
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Have you checked that your purchase met all the Terms & Conditions? If it did, give eBay a call and see what they say.

How to redeem the coupon
  • Spend $60 or more to receive $30 off the total purchase price for one transaction (including postage and handling) on eBay.com.au.
  • To redeem the coupon, enter the coupon code into the redemption box during the checkout process. The coupon offer is valid only when you pay with, and the seller accepts, PayPal as a payment method.
  • The email address registered for your eBay and PayPal accounts must be the same in order to redeem your coupon.  For help in changing or adding email addresses to your PayPal account, visit PayPal.
  • This coupon is linked to your eBay UserID. The transactions must be completed with the eBay UserID specified in the Invitation Email in order to redeem the coupon.
  • Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal). Members whose eBay accounts are temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive prior to or during the Offer Period are not eligible for this offer.
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

OK, expiry date is still some time away.....what about the start date?  Ebay has been known to send the vouchers out in advance.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for all the replies . The promotion started May , i recieved my $30 discount voucher with an expiry date of 28th August . I comply with all the conditions , user Id , email the same for Ebay/Paypal etc etc . When i entered the coupon code (double checked it was the right code) in the redemption box , it told me to F---- off. I think this may be one of those----"to be eligble , you must be over 99 and accompanied by both parents" promo's. What's the best # to call? Regards
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

You need to speak with somebody in Customer Support.

For further details... http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=2795
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Hi got hold of ebay on chat line , it turns out the problem was the voucher code is case sensitive----problem solved. Ebay should have made that clear in their "3 easy steps to redeem your voucher" , but hey who's perfect. !!!! Regards
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply