Any 5% off discount codes active or coming?

As of today January 10th: Any 5% discount codes coming or coming in the next few days?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Ask eBay. Not that they will answer, but they're the only ones who know.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

I'd not only like to see a discount code, I wish it was for more than a lousy 5%.

I've got something in mind to buy but not without a decent discount. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Have a look at the item you want to buy.....there just may be a current discount code on it if it is eligible.

I was looking for some shoes and found them from 2 different sellers.  The most expensive ones ended up the cheapest because there was a 20% discount offer that was applicable to that seller.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

No such luck, alas.  US seller too though not one that uses the GSP.  

With the Oz dollar value going down it's becoing expensive for what it is.  Unfortunately there appears to be only one seller of the item.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I check online through google, eBay discount codes

There are a couple of top hits that show the general codes, the current generic 5 and 10% off have expired...but worth a regular look.

Itโ€™s how I discovered a couple back in December.

Ultimately it does help eBay, at least with me. Spent a bundle when codes made things a bit more attractive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I wanna know too because there is an item I want to buy for $100 with free postage, and I want to save a whole $5 buying it. Better in my pocket than theirs right? That $5 saved would pay for my hot chocolate at work tomorrow (with change.........a large is $4.70).

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

PUSH5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Push5 doesnโ€™t work
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply