BEWARE PEOPLE OF A SELLER BY THE NAME ...REMOVED.WHO HAS E-BAY SHOPS CALLED ...REMOVED

BEWARE PEOPLE OF A SELLER CALLED ...REMOVEDWHO HAS E-BAYS SHOPS CALLED ...REMOVED I BOUGHT OF $550 WORTH OF WINTER CLOTHING. I DID THE BANKING THAT MONDAY AND STRAIGHT AWAY HE POSTED THAT THEY ARE ON HOILDAYS TILL FURTHER NOTICE. SOMETHING WAS WRITTEN ABOUT BEING IN HOSPT. MIND YOU THEIR OTHER E-BAY SHOP IS STILL RUNNING. GETTHELOOK PAGES OF CLOTHING WAS REMOVED.

E-BAY WAS BEING POOR AT FOLLOWING IT UP(1 MONTH AGO ) I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANSWERS ...WHERE ARE THE GOODS.14 ITEMS I BOUGHT. I TRIED TO CONTACT HIM (E-BAY GAVE ME HIS DETAILS ) AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS NOT 

CONNECTED. HE HAS WRITTEN THE COMPANY NAME GET THE LOOK.....NO WHERE IS LISTED. CROOK.GETS THE MONEY AND WONT POST...BEWARE....BEWARE....BEWARE EVERYONE. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MONEY BUT PLEASE REMEBER THIS SELLER WHO HIDES BEHIND E-BAY AND RIPS PEOPLE OFF BIG TIME...CROOK.!!!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: BEWARE PEOPLE OF A SELLER BY THE NAME ...REMOVED.WHO HAS E-BAY SHOPS CALLED ...REMOVED

That's why it's always best to pay via Paypal & not bank. Have you spoken with your banking institution? Sometimes it might cost $50-100 to get the $ returned, not always guarenteed but worth a try. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: BEWARE PEOPLE OF A SELLER BY THE NAME ...REMOVED.WHO HAS E-BAY SHOPS CALLED ...REMOVED

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There is no point in issuing a warning about a seller when you can't even get the store name correct.

You either gave the wrong names or they have been closed down by ebay.

You say there is no record of one of the names....it would seem that ebay has closed it down.

Why didn't you pay with paypal?   You could have opened a dispute and had a refund by now.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Actually I think I have bought from this seller and it was fine.    Perhaps in this case the seller  has a genuine medical problem?

in fact, when I look at their store, it says Currently Lee is hospitalised. Not sure of her return date as yet.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

HUH?????

Anyone who buys $550 worth of stuff and pays by bank deposit is asking for trouble. I have no idea why buyers don't use the safest method of payment for them. Avoids all this hassle and impossible to read rants.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply