Charge from eBay Internation AG on my paypal for $75.88 despite no eBay purchases since last month.

I checked my bank this morning to see I was overdrawn, and checking paypal I saw a charge from eBay. Now I, for one, had no money in my account so for one there shouldn't have been any charges possible. Two, I haven't made any purchases from eBay since the start of Feburary and all orders were paid for. On Paypal I don't have the option to dispute this charge, so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Charge from eBay Internation AG on my paypal for $75.88 despite no eBay purchases since last month.

You made a sale on Ebay in February.

The charge would be the final value fees for that sale.

You should have received an email & an Ebay message at the beginning of this month with your invoice & the approximate date the money would be debited from your Paypal account.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Was the item you sold on ebay paid for via paypal?

If so, paypal have fees as well as the ebay fees

Did you have an ebay listing fee invoice due also?

As far as I am aware, it is still the case that if there is not enough $ in a person's Paypal account, paypal take the money from the linked bank account as per user agreement when signing up

As I said, I am not sure if that has changed , but if your tablet was not paid for via paypal and your ebay invoice was not due to come out, you'd need to phone Paypal and see what is going on 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Bear very much too slow typing this morning

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

There was already a sale fee that came out from the sale, so why is there a secondary fee?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Are you saying you were charged the Paypal fee twice?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal would have charged their fee when the money was credited to your Paypal account.

Ebay generally charge their final value fees monthly.

There are 2 separate fees - one from Paypal for using their service & one from Ebay from using their service - you would have agreed to the direct debit from your Paypal account when you listed your first item for sale.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

There was already a sale fee that came out from the sale, so why is there a secondary fee?

It is your ebay bill for the previous month, selling fees, and you obviously set up your account with paypal selected as the automatic payment method.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply