Cheating and bad services

Hi all,

My husband bought couple pairs of lights for our motorhome but one of two pair we bought was broken. We already contacted to seller to return item and get refund. The seller did accepted and we returned them back to him. But he sent message back to us the return item was closed. We are not happy with the message from him and ebay cannot help anything. So, I make decisions to put comments on community to let all of customers know about his business. His business is REMOVED. I can tell you now REMOVED if you don't give us right answer we never let this problem go easily.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Cheating and bad services

I doubt they are reading here

And as you are aware, nobody is allowed to name and shame on the forum(and you did not even put the correct name so likely falsely accused another seller of something they never had a thing to do with)

a mod will remove the name when on is next on-line anyway

Not sure how this happened if the correct eBay procedure was followed ?

How did the seller tell you it was closed?

Why buy from a seller in China with poor feedback for such an item?  asking for problems

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Cannot rate seller sneaky system
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Not happy seller agreed to return and money back then doesn't answer messages
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

To buy a product to find the switch is broken send the good one and broken back and not receive a refund is not ethical
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

You DID rate the seller, you left them positive feedback

Why did you not open a dispute through ebay right away?

You COULD have left them a neg (feedback) so the system is not sneaky

You COULD have opened a dispute with eBay or PayPal

Or not buy from a shonky seller in China to start with

But you did, and left the seller postive feedback and then did not open a dispute against them

Rather late to complain now you have allowed them to get away with it

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I did open a dispute how do you think it got closed
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Ebay put not right product incorrect product was broken why is that my fault tell me that
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I left them positive feedback at the start top early and no way to change since product found broken how is that my fault
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@builttolasttoys wrote:
I left them positive feedback at the start top early and no way to change since product found broken how is that my fault

As a buyer you should leave feedback after you have received your item and it's as described and if it's not then

you can leave feedback stating so.

If you click on your feedback number and scroll to the bottom of the feedback page you will have the option to

leave follow up feedback: https://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReviewFeedbackLeft  good.gif

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply