How to report repeat offender fraudulent sellers??? eBay has no mechanism for this??

For several years eBay has been allowing sellers who are openly fraudulent to continue to trade.  There seems to be no mechanism for reporting them.  Even the 'Report item' function does not have any category for fraudulent listings(!!!)  

Is there a method I don't know about?

e.g. I would like to report this seller queenslandermate who has for the longest time been selling a whole selection of fake seeds: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/queenslandermate/m.html?item=172239551767&hash=item281a46fd17%3Ag%3A2swAA...

How is this done?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

How to report repeat offender fraudulent sellers??? eBay has no mechanism for this??

People have been reporting and complaining about all the fake seeds on Ebay for years. Nothing has, or probably will, be done. We all just sigh now and hope people don't get taken in more than once.

Latest reply

I have noticed the Buddha Pear Seeds are gone, though

You can buy the mould to make your own.

Another look................and no,   they're still there!      Dammit!!

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I am really annoyed with the 'saffron crocus' seeds which would fool many people who don't realise that saffron crocus do not produce seeds. The seeds in the pictures are actually safflower seeds which is a feed grain.

Latest reply

And we can't forget the "rainbow rose seeds".

image host
Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

But florists are pandering to the rainbow seed myth by selling

rainbow roses,  Kopes

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Ohhh, not the Rainbow rose seeds *holds face in hands* how many people have now been taken in by that one, sigh

Latest reply

@maranock wrote:

Ohhh, not the Rainbow rose seeds *holds face in hands* how many people have now been taken in by that one, sigh

The number of people who wouldn't have been able to buy if a minimum IQ of 75 was required to become a member Smiley Wink

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

will my 'grow a sexy girlfriend' seeds work or have i been scammed?

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

One of the main ones that started selling the Rainbow Rose seeds has feedback of over one million now

and their latest gullible members have bought  3869 lots.

One of their first listings sold over ten thousand lots.

eBay don't care if members get scammed as it brings in money for them and reporting them is pointless.

When you read some of the plant forums there are members there that have actually tried to grow them and

early on some have grown weeds from the seeds.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply