Is there a bulk way to report listings for contact info?

As someone who actually pays my exorbitant ebay fees, it's a pet peeve when someone tries to get around them. There's a seller with 100 odd listings that has either their website in the description or their photos and it's kind of tedious reporting them one by one, but there's no option to report all the listings like I have with counterfeit or keyword spammed items that I can find. Am I missing something?

For interest's sake: 

Vintage Sterling Silver Antique Necklace With Large Gun Charm Festival Hippy

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

They want it to be tedious for items to be reported so they have it as one at a time and no bulk reports possible.

This way members get sick of it and stop hence ebay do nothing about them.

win win for ebay.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Lifes to short to spend it reporting other sellers who have contact details in their listings !!!  We are only here for awhile and are going to spend a long time in the box.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

"Am I missing something ?"

Yes, but I don't think it would be polite for us to tell you what

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Go into help n contact then report a member from there.

You will be able to write the problem and eBay may deal with all the seller's listings.

image host
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

No need to bother reporting this, Ebay are right on to this, the system is set up to pick up on any contact details on listings, and the sellers are sent a message showing which of there listings have policy violations, and if not fixed by the 17th of this month, will be automatically blocked, so put your energies into something more usefull, Ebay is looking after it.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Go into help n contact then report a member from there.

You will be able to write the problem and eBay may deal with all the seller's listings.

They've removed the Email and report a seller options so you can no longer give a detailed written account of

what the problem is,(unless you do it in another program like word/notepad or similar and then go to a Chat

session and simply paste it in).

The other way is to post it on their Facebook page,Sunnies.gif

They still have: On the next page, fill in any extra information, and select Send,(which hasn't been available for

years).

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/resolving-issues-sellers/reporting-item-issue-seller?id=4022&st=...

So once again they've made it easier for scammers to operate on this site and made it more difficult for

members to contact eBay to report those scammers,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Tazz, thanks for the heads up. (Now to try and remember it)

Paco, do you think or know if they pick up email addresses in pictures ?

That's what this seller has done.

image host
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I've seen a listing with "link removed by ebay" or something very similar that indicated an email address or website link was removed by ebay, so maybe they have something that will automatically remove certain things from descriptions. In this particular listing the seller still had their website listed in the description.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Vintage Sterling Silver Antique Necklace With Large Gun Charm Festival Hippy

I added this to my watch list last night.

I also reported the listing.

Its gone now, so perhaps ebay have done the right thing.

Good job, OP...   Man Happy

Ebay needs sellers like you, with integrity and the desire to do the right thing.

Cheers

xxJ

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply