Just discovered that I have a $20 voucher.

Just went to My eBay drop down menu and discovered I had a $20 voucher that expired on 18/1 but I have another one that runs

out on 20/2,(just have to have Paypal and spend $100 and excludes postage cost).

The voucher was at the bottom of the drop down menu,(after Messages).

Obviously not a good idea to have it there as I didn't see the other one in time and there was no message to say I had that

voucher,(must be another brilliant eBay idea as it was hidden).

As I don't have $80 in my Paypal account due to not selling items I can't use it off course.

PS: I'm still a Power seller with only 70 items sold.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Just discovered that I have a $20 voucher.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The Vouchers have always been in the same place.....maybe you have missed others as well.

You don't need the money in your paypal account to use the vouchers....you just have to pay with paypal and you can use whatever funding source you want to use.

I never have any money in my paypal account but I regularly use Vouchers and discounts that I am offered....I just fund with my usual debit card.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

You can only see the vouchers if you are logged into ebay....they do not show when you look at My Ebay when you are on the boards.

Once you see them they remain there until the expiry date, or until you use them.

I currently have vouchers on both my accounts.....different ones though.....$10 on this one and 14% on the other one.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The Vouchers have always been in the same place.....maybe you have missed others as well.

You don't need the money in your paypal account to use the vouchers....you just have to pay with paypal and you can use whatever funding source you want to use.

I never have any money in my paypal account but I regularly use Vouchers and discounts that I am offered....I just fund with my usual debit card.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

There has never being a voucher there on my other account as far as I know,so it must be random,(there isn't one there now).

I haven't used an outside source to pay via PP since I started selling stuff.

Even after having a quick look I couldn't see anything I want anyway,(so might stick with having to sell stuff,so I can buy stuff).

That means I'll have to get around to listing stuff first,(might get around to that one day).

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

You can only see the vouchers if you are logged into ebay....they do not show when you look at My Ebay when you are on the boards.

Once you see them they remain there until the expiry date, or until you use them.

I currently have vouchers on both my accounts.....different ones though.....$10 on this one and 14% on the other one.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

There is a $10 sitting there on this account if I spend $75 and an expired $20 for the 18/1

Not a great way to have them when people don't know they are there.

A simple message stating that you have a voucher and where to find it would make more sense.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I got an email on Tuesday about the $20 one.

It is allegedly a Valentine's Day gift.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Because ebay Heart themseleves Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I got an email on Tuesday about the $20 one.

It is allegedly a Valentine's Day gift.

Pffft, mine were all $10 vouchers for that promotion.

Mine never show in that dropdown, EVER. Sometimes they show at the bottom of the summary page.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I've just noticed the $10 "valentine" voucher myself, and have a related question: Given that it can only be used for "one transaction", but there's "a maximum of 10 items per transaction", does that mean I can use it for purchases from *multiple* sellers adding up to the $75 requirement (so long as I pay for them all in one go)?

Or does "one transaction" mean "one seller", in this instance?
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Apparently if you put all the items in the "shopping cart" and pay through there the discount works for multiple items.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply