Who is the company Patozon on ebay?

What is the ebay name for the company Patozon? it has popped up as a delivery but I can't work out who has sent it?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Isn't that a brand name?

Are you waiting on so many deliveries that you cannot work it out by a process of elimination?

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

A Chinese copy of Amazon ?

image host
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

You'd have to have bought more than one of that item from different sellers not to be able to work out who you bought it from. Either that or you can't access your buying history because of a glitch.
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

A Chinese copy of Amazon ?

More likely Irish with that name Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

same question and 'yes' I am!

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Isn't that a brand name?

Are you waiting on so many deliveries that you cannot work it out by a process of elimination?

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

@lorelei1972 wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Isn't that a brand name?

It seems they are a reseller for Mpow products on the "A" site :-

https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A1E57UY6AMKO25

If you have so many item arrivals, as inferred by your reply "......and 'yes' I am!", then if you can't work out by elimination who they are from, I have no easy solution for you. But judging by your feedback received that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Unless of course you are expecting many parcels from purchases from other on-line sites.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Ive had the same issue ive got a few items on there way but this mob Patozon doesnt match anything so i will have to wait and see i guess 

@padi*0409 wrote:

@lorelei1972 wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Isn't that a brand name?

It seems they are a reseller for Mpow products on the "A" site :-

https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A1E57UY6AMKO25

If you have so many item arrivals, as inferred by your reply "......and 'yes' I am!", then if you can't work out by elimination who they are from, I have no easy solution for you. But judging by your feedback received that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Unless of course you are expecting many parcels from purchases from other on-line sites.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Same problem. This is a little ridiculous for the buyers. The Name should be the name of the seller rather than some unknown name. Why state the name if t has no significance to the buyer. Ebay should try and put better practices in place. 

One comment was - you must ahve more than one item arriving - well yeah! A system that relies on a one purchase at a time if flawed.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

There is sopme really strange emails about deliveries coming out lately from AP.  I have had one saying a delivery from "M" is on its way and then the next day another says a delivery from "S" is on its way. Not really helpful as it does not match any sellers.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply