about a parcel of mine in the global shipping program

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me with contact details for the global shipping centre in the UK. I placed two orders from two different sellers in the UK only a few days apart. I received one of them today but a while later received an email saying that I received the other parcel not the one I was given. I checked all the different article numbers and found that the parcel that was delivered had the other parcel's details. Problem is that I signed for it not knowing this happened and my signature is on the tracking page.

I am sure the parcels got mixed up with paperwork because there are no tracking details for the parcel I received. Dont know what to do next, would welcome any helpful suggestions. Thanks so much,

Stella

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

about a parcel of mine in the global shipping program

If they both came through the GSP, they both should have some form of tracking - I don't really know what the correct protocol would be, but I would probably start by calling whoever delivered the package you did receive, and trying to work backwards to see if the other package can be located (via delivery name and address, and / or contents). 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply