Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NO REFUNDS FOR MAIL LOST BY AUSTRALIA POST. - Not reasonable?

I saw this "NO REFUNDS FOR MAIL LOST BY AUSTRALIA POST." in the conditions of an item. Considering a lost item is not the fault of the buyer AND only the sender (i.e. the seller) can claim restitution from Aus Post for lost items I find this very unr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

combined shipping invoice payment never processed by ebay

I requested a combined shipping invoice from a seller which I paid straight away with paypal. Paypal deducted the money from my bank account but never processed the transaction. My ebay account still says I have to pay the invoice. I can't find the t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unfair payment dispute

I bought 8 items for a seller but I could not get the payment to go through, even after trying on several occassions.I kept getting an Ebay flag saying that the items no longer exist. I contacted the seller who tried to remedy the situationby sending...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Posted live worms without air holes.DOA will eBay do anything about this unethical behaviour?

I purchased 1000 live composting worms from a seller in Western Australia after I asked a lot of questions beforehand and they absolutely assured me that the worms would travel with enough food and air to make the journey to Victoria without any harm...

Resolved! How to track Global Shipping Program

Hi, i have bought an item from America and one from the UK via the global shipping program. I won't be doing that again. I had tracking numbers till they arrived at the shipping centre. Now they both say 'shipped from the global shipping centre to in...

• 32 replies
  • 1 Helpful

returning item---2 questions

Hi all. The last time i returned a faulty item (approx 12 months ago) , the seller paid the return cost. Has this policy changed with Paypal or Ebay? Which is the best platform to lodge a return -----Paypal or Ebay? Best regards

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Page says express, but was sent regular post.

Just wondering if I have any options here, but the sellers page only has the option to purchase with express postage. Beauty, I needed it within a week for my brothers birthday. They sent it regular post. When contacted, they claim they sent it using...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combined postage too high.

Hi I recently purchased 5 items (coins). The seller had $8.90 postage per item. I messaged and asked if he would do combined postage to which he replied yes. I just got the invoice and he wants $24 postage. Considering all 5 items would easily fit in...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful