Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Return item from USA using ebay International Shipping

Purchased a vintage quilt from USA shipped to Australia by Ebay International Shipping. It arrived with fabric damaged which are not mentioned in the description, after conversing with the seller she offered a 20% discount. I preferred to send it bac...

Seller has .. "sold it to a friend instead."

Bought item, paid instantly, and recieved this message from seller:Sorry I just went to take it down and it's told me it's sold.I'm really really sorry but a mate bought it off me private sale.Once again my apologies.. Seller has done nothing else. N...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi,has any members had problems with the Global Shipping program.

Hi,has any members had problems with the Global Shipping program.It would seem that another party has been added just to double our chances of a mistake.The contract is between buyer and seller on the ebay site and it is hard enough to recieve an ite...

• 112 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay australia customer service contact details

Whats the contact number of ebay australia customer services. An item has been selected 3 times and now i am getting this message "You can't remove items that you've already committed to buy. Please go to checkout to pay for these items. If you want ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why so many misleading listing results?

It becomes increasingly impossible to search for items and hope to get the actual price in the search results.Even with quite detailed and creative search terms you are bombarded with results of suspiciously low prices.Search for a simple 24V 2Amp tr...

Buying limit email

Hey Ebay I was wondering if you ever sent me a message on buying limits because I don't see it anywhere and not even in my rubbish. Please help me. I want to buy items but because of the block on my account I can't. Please and thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price Listing format on Ebay front page.

How can I contact Ebay to ask them to return to their earlier format for advertising items? The earlier format showed a photo of an item with price. In the last few months Ebay has removed the photos and just lists the items with a price. This effect...