Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not new but advertised as new

if a seller advertises something as new and when you inspect it, it is not new, should it be reportedif so how do you report i

misleading listing

I brought a cover for a tablet for $11.49 and then looked for a screen protector.Came across the same cover in several listings for one seller much cheaper but take a look at the listing ...what a rort, trusted seller my kahoocie.171614097734title is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bid Limit

Hi I have received a message from a seller that he limits your bidding to only twice. Is this possible ? Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller is refusing to sale coz the auction didn't make much money .

Yesterday , i won the aution of Paula's choices bundle . Then i paid via paypal . Today hte seller is refunded me and cancel my purchased . The seller told ebay that she had low stock but told me that she was in the hospital. So i check her other ite...

Resolved! is a seller allow to keep my money and my item without reasons

Please be very aware of the seller i bought a box of cotter pin from him on the 06/10/14, up to date still haven't received item. After several emails he deceided to "repost" an other one still haven't received either ones, i contacted him again wit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bid ID

When I look at the bidding history, of most items, I see a couple of letters separated by a couple of asterisks... I don't think they are user names so what? and where do they originate from?

ebay images not displaying

Does anyone else have a problem with the images on ebay listings not showing? Images within the description show fine but the actual images in the "Image" section are either real slow to display or do not display at all. I have emptied cache, cookiie...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Goods, too expensive to post back?

Just bought some LED lights from AUS seller and recieved with some faulty LEDs. Asked seller what he can do but (unsurprisingly) no answer. (Why are AUS sellers worse than US? Rolls-eyes)I'm sure this is the oldest trick on eBay;Sell faulty item at l...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Counterfeit products 1

, I went to see and doesn't have any serial number, the smiles are red( original is brown), batch bowl is larger than original, the letters in base baby bullet aren't center with letters magic bullet, though it was cheaper because doesn't bring bonus...

Paypal and bank accounts

I have made a point of not having my bank account linked to paypal for purchases, only my credit card. But this morning I was doing some online banking and discovered they have had their greasy mitts in my bank and taken a purchase from there instead...