Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bidding on Knives from china

Just seeing if anyone else is having this happen to them. These knives open bid at 99cents but ship for about $13. Now thats ok, but every time i bid on one (and there are many of the exact same one) in the last hour i get somone who pops a bigger bi...

Resolved! Paypal payment

Hi,Can a seller have paypal on their payment options but after purchase is won, ask you to only pay via bank deposit otherwise they will require you to pay extra for the item to cover their paypal sale fees.Thanks in advance

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For a laugh look up "middle aged fish mouth mother Rome" someone has the English translation askew!

This page is hilarious some of the description under photos are so funny ie "will make a rich man draw breath" You wonder where they got their translation! Perhaps they meant shoes were suitable for a mature woman looked up dictionary and found " fis...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Feedback removed

After purchasing items, which never were posted, - had to go through a PayPal dispute to get money refunded. For the first time ever I had left negative feedback. My feedback consisted of - 'Seller lied about sending items. Resulted in PayPal dispute...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Question re. searching for items....

Hi all - sorry if this is a silly question, but, is there any way to search for items that are not in stores? For example, just looking for an avaerage seller who may be selling one off things. The reason i ask is because when I search for somehting,...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems with my Watch List

I have placed a number of items on my Watch List. However, when I click on my Watch List from My Ebay, there is nothing there. The only way I can see the items on my WL is to randomly select an item, click on the Add to my Watch List and then while s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dear ebay.

thank you for making it near impossible to report sellers for scamming and negative behaviour.I have a seller trying to extort my refund out of me in order to get positive feedback, and no real way to report them.Not happy at all.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Location exclusion

I want this item to be posted to Bhutan but it is excluded from the list, can you please explain