Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to ask seller to give feedback?

I won an item. Pay straight away with paypal (thank God).Estimated delivery went pass....nothing happening, tried to contact the seller, then all of a sudden it changed into item is delivered (What the Hell...what has he been doing). Wait....wait...a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do I speak to Ebay

Hi,I sent a message to ebay last Thursday & received no reply as when I bid on the item on my Ipad it had free postage but on my desktop it had frieght HOW CAN THAT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to pay for the item with fright because no-one from EBAY resp...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay pages not working rite

hi iam having problems with ebay pages not working rite i cant edit my email preferrences in saved searchs orreplace saved searchs or suggested items not showing either can you help cheers.

Can buyer cancel their bid?

Can a buyer/bidder cancel their own bid (greater than 12-hours from end of listing) or is it only the seller who can cancel the bid as per http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CancelBidShow&ssPageName=STRK:MESRL:004Thanks

Resolved! Change of payment mode from "Cash On Pick" to "Payment via Paypal" in already issued order

Dear Friends, I am a new member to eBay and I booked a TI-84 calculator online few days back, and selected the Cash On Pick Up mode of payment. However, I did not know that this option of payment is not available when you want the item to be delivere...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top rated sellers filter gone?

Hi everyone, Does anybody know if the top rated sellers filter is still accessible in the filters? last time I was using it, there was always a checkbox on the left that filters out sellers, then ebay "hid" in deep in the options, try to keep the wan...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Archive of items bought.

Hi,Where can I find my "archive" of things bought.I have searched My Ebay page, but cannot find anything. It must be well hidden!Thanks for any help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! International shipping message prior to purchase, didn't read all of it. Any helpers?

Hi all!Just purchased something cosmetics from South Korea, and a message popped up before I clicked purchase.It was something regarding customs or postage. Anyone seen this before or have a copy of the script? I can't review it, and the only way to ...

I'm feeling stoled by Ebay and not heard at all....

I agreed with a date with the seller prior purchase because I'm not a US resident and I was travelling from Brazil to Hawaii. As every time I'm the US, I buy things to ship to my hotel and never had a single problem. This time is just fell that Ebay ...