Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request to change product

Howdy all, I sent a request to the seller asking to change an item i brought the night before after realizing it was the wrong size. I wanted to change it to a larger and cheaper product thinking it was not to late as they had not marked it as posted...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$10 VOUCHER

Hey ebayers. A few weeks ago i had to contact ebay because apparently i receieved a fake/scam message for the voucherthat we are all complaining about. THEY ASSURED ME IT WAS NOT FROM THEM. A FEW DAYS AGO i got a new email from the same sender! EBAY!...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buy it now

Please help, Im a newish member.Bought something on "Buy it now", i have paypal and it wont let me pay for product and also i havent got any emails saying ive bought something. What is going on?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jacked up prices

Over the last few days I have had about 30 or so Overhead Fishing reels on my watch list. They are at about 95 cents and $11 postage. Then they all seem to get 5 or 6 bids in the last hour or so and end up at $30 to$50. Are there any rules against se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

question about buying from overseas

hi i need some info i for the first time brought some stuff from china and hong kong paid by paypal.i know it will be about a month or more to arrive i got a tracking number from 1 seller but not sure where to check it online also they said that i mi...

Out of time to open a case....need help!

Have been talking with seller since 30 Aug - about my item that hasn't arrived. Seller said they opened a dispute with Aust Post and that I would have to wait till 19th Sept to hear the verdict (either he will refund me or aust post finds it) - but s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal

Beware, paypal insurance wont refund my succesful claim have been blocked at every turn in getting my money back WHY?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

got eBay voucher of $10 yesterday but disappeared today ?

after log into eBay the page said i have $10 discount for any purchase... i didn't write down the code as i expect it will be there untill 5th of oct... today i purchased something i want but the message was nowhere to find... i didn't recieve any em...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FEEDBACK REMOVAL SCAM???

Hi i recently bought an item and recieved it only to notice it was damaged, i contacted the seller (who has been great so far) and they said they would replace the item but only if i messaged back with the exact words "I will remove all negative/neut...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful