Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help! mistakenly clicking twice on the same item

Hi, I recently had a look at an item and clicked on "pay now". i clicked continue but before confirming payment I relised that I wanted to have one other look at the item beforeI made up my mind. So, I clicked "backwards". Once I was satisfied and su...

No Seller Contact

I purchased, along with 3 other buyers, a Buy Now item. I paid promptly, through PayPal, but to date have had no contact from the seller. I am not sure how much detail I can/should give here but would be interested in opinions as to how long to wait ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need very urgent help on complex problem!

Hi all, I live in Australia and I have just bought an iPhone 3GS from the US as a gift for my dad. I paid $18 for shipping charges. The phone turned out to be faulty and didn't work so I contacted the seller asking for a refund....The seller said I c...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP! Ebay pickup issues

Hi all, I am just in need of help, I have a friend who just recently purchased a piano from a seller, who offers pickup. He agreed to buy it, and went straight to the location of the pickup, now the problem is the piano cannot be taken out through th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long should I wait?

Hi everyone, bought a car aerial recently on 20th nov from hong kong, seller has marked posted 21st nov. Just wondering how long I should wait before contacting seller or opening a 'not received dispute through paypal' Its not for xmas or anything (w...

Ebay don't give a rats as long as they get fees

I've reported this seller and still no change, they refuse paypal and will only accept direct deposit Monster Cable Products Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones I now think as long as they get the fees they don't give a rats

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Last Resort Request from someone in Australia

Hello, I have kind of an interesting story and a huge request from you. First off I am from the United States. I have been looking to buy a certain hat that my son has wanted for atleast a year. We could not find it anywhere searching almost everyday...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WEIGHT LOSS ~ SYSTEM/ MACHINE

Hello Can someone URGENTLY please tell me which is the BEST REALLY EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS MACHINE / SYSTEM to buy ? That melts fat, cellulite reduction.... (Please please someone help me) I don't like exercising, etc... So pls don't write about eating...

Want it now

Can you still use the want it now function, I can't seem to find it. I am looking for duplo hose extension attachment.

I "bought" an item?

I entered my Ebay account for the first time for a couple of days to discover that I'd "purchased" a $100 itunes gift card from the US. There is no way I would have done this, as I have no desire for this item and have never EVER searched for it? I d...

Single Bed

When I open up my ebay account I found that there was a single bed for $100 in my account which I did not buy, I contact the seller but he was not interested in what I told him he seem to think that I was lying or change my mind, I then contact ebay ...

What feedback should I leave this seller?

I have just bought a 50 game PS3 bundle. I asked what condition the games were in, and he said that they were in a pretty good condition. I have just received the bundle today and found out that he didn't disclose that he was a smoker. So basically e...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont want a automated answer, What can I reasonably request?

Hello, I received a monster high doll today from the U.S, reeking of cigarette. I have informed the seller and they said send it back for a refund, minus postage. I paid $38 to have it sent here and it will cost me $43 to send it back with tracking. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful