Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bought item invoice is wrong

ive just bought an item went to pay for it, i sent a mail to let the seller know that it was actually twice the price, in the original listing it was only for pickup, the lady included postage and then added a fee she tried to send it again but it ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

google ads

Hello all,this will only be a bit relevent to ebay but i want to know how to stop google ads from showing on ebay and a list of other sites. The content showing is dating sites etc. I am over google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

feedback

i have a number of things that i have bought from here and o/seas and they haven't completed my buyer feedback. is there anything i can do, i have just sent them a message. thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question about postage time..

On the 27th of last month I purchased a CD.. When it was still not marked as posted by the 31st I thought I would look at the listing as it was quite unusual to not have been posted by now.. I saw on the listing that they had a postage time of 10 day...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am hooked.......I never thought it would happen

I am a seller on eBay......yesterday I won my first item as a bidder, 'what a buzz' then today won my second.....'this is sooo coooool' ...... It is all over now, there go the seller profits.........what else can I buy....bid on......buy....bid on......

Major current ebay issue

I have posted this here because no where else seemed to fit..nor does it here. Anyway. Short version, the fix from customer support in writing was to close my account and start another one, even though i had new purchases pending. After a few hours I...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sterling Silver Buying Guide

Here ya go Digital, how's this for one of the Guides you're trying to talk me into doing .... Sterling Silver Buying Guide. As a jeweller I am often faced with people bringing items they have purchased from various sellers claiming the item to be STE...

Delete purchase history

Hi guys Just wondering if you can delete the purchase history or not, it says it stores it for three years but ive just purchased something for hubby and dont want him to see it! Is there a way?

A friendly reminder that eBay should only be use by 18+yrs...

Or under the supervision of the account owner. Too often do we receive: "my son was disappointed because he thought..." We try our best to h e 99.9% of our listings clear enough for even a 5 year old to understand. However, there are certain products...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

second chance offers ..

A query about second chance offers ... The auction finishes, a buyer wins. Does the seller have access to offering a a second chance immediately? I had always thought that a seller would only get access to this option when a buyer didn't pay, the tim...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't receive item but now Can't leave feedback

An item I bought was sent standard shipping from canada to Australia, when it took more then 4 weeks I opened a dispute, I closed the dispute when the seller promised it would arrive after 8 weeks.. Thinking I could leave negative feedback if it didn...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need help, can you help me?

I saw something on eBay that I would like to buy. Title: just a cabinet Problem is I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment. Can you help me? I have a few dollars and only need the other $14,999,987.65 What will you get for you help? You will get a ...

what can i do when the seller won't refund????

I recently bought the seeds wroth $65 but i never receive any seeds and the seller won't respond at all , how can i get my refund when the seller just ignore !!!!!????

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extra postage

Anyone tell me how to bundle more then 1 item at a time so you dont have to pay extra postage on other separate items from the same seller......

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful