Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why are Sellers charging so much for pre loved clothes I can now safely go back to some stores.

Do Sellers not realise their prices are creeping up to be not worth the dollars, Ebay is for bargains, new itemsare priced over the top, I think you are all getting greedy like the stores use to be, but now I can shopfor items in store cheaper than o...

Rouge seller

How can I reopen a case or contact Ebay? I bought a guard the wrong size was sent. Ebay forced a refund but the seller asked me to keep the wrong one and that they would send the right one so I closed the case. now 2 months later it has not arrived.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item cost more than what I bought it for and not yet arrived.

Hi there, I bought an item which cost much less than the amount incurred on my account. I don't know why that amount was taken out of my account for the cost of the item. Plus, I still haven't received the item. Could you please find out why it has c...

My item has not arrived

Hi I purchased an item on Feb 2, 2022 and it has not arrived cost $208 I have contacted the seller many times and was assured it was coming , now they are not returning my messages, it was paid with pay pall how do I make a claim . On pay pal it says...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

China Sellers Claiming To have there stock in Sydney Australia, But it is sent from China, so wrong

How come Ebay allows china sellers to claim there stock is in sydney Australia and then it is sent from China.This is False Advertising and not fair to Australian Sellers and Australian Buyers.Any Thoughts People and concerns..How do they get away wi...

Cannot open INR

Hi I have purchased a kalimba and it has been in transit for 92 days. The ETA is today the 13th MAY but still item hasn't arrived and tracking info disappeared and INR page also don't give me any option to open the case yet. I have included screensho...

20220513_042019.jpg Screenshot_20220513-041944_eBay.jpg

Chinese sellers pretending to be located in Australia scamming Australians.

A Chinese seller pretending to be located in Australia scamming Australians I purchased a item without knowing their true intent, now they got my money and told me they wont/cant deliver it, and they will not refund my money. CHINA at its best. eBay ...

• 22 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Are the listings checked and verified by Ebay???

I have purchased a ring that cost me around $450 which I will never get. Note how it says location North Richmond NSW??? In fact it is overseas somewhere within UK. They are thieves. They sent me a **bleep**y metal ring and now I am passed the due da...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I paid money for good quality.

HiThank you for your email. I am satisfied with the eBay team and management, but unfortunately sometimes the seller does not fulfill his commitment and I, the buyer, get into trouble and always if I encounter a problem, I try to inform the seller. M...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! AFTERPAY10 voucher code not being accepted

I have been sent an AFTERPAY10 discount code through my account but when I try and apply it it says I have already applied this discount code to an order. I haven't ordered anything through eBay in months so how can this be?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item purchased, seller de-registered and unresponsive.

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a camera from a seller with zero feedback, while I was cautious at first, the description was accurate in terms of photography lingo and I also had the eBay money back as a safety net, so I went forth with it. The s...

SELLERS WILL NOT POST SMALL ITEMS TO PO BOX

eBay is beyond belief. I tried to buy a watch strap choosing Australia only option, a simple purchase one would think. After trying 3 BIN deals without success due to "seller does not post to PO Box" I found same item from 4th seller in Chyna & after...

Hi, I am buying from Australia. What are "import charges", how much should the charges be?

Hi, I am buying from Australia. What are "import charges"? How much should the charges be? (what % of the sale price?). Where does the money go? Why do some sellers have an "import charge" listed and some don't for similiar items?Thank you for any in...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Import charges

hi I am from Australia and was looking to buy something thing from the USA. the item im looking at costs just a lil over 1000 AUD. ive read that import charges are between 0-10% usually 5% for items over 1000, but on the page of the thing i want to b...