Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! watch list not showing pics ?

been having this problem for a few days. photos in my "watch list" ,only show sometimes and sometimes not..have to refresh page a few times so i can see the pics. any ideas why ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item got "delivered" at seller's own Post Office

Hello. One of my items that I purchased got marked as "delivered" as soon as seller visited the local post office. Tracking shows a single line which is "Delivered at XXXXX Lpo". I was checking on this item last night, seller hadn't visited the post ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abusive seller.

Worst nightmare , seller advertized and sold small tube like green glass perfume bottle as uranium glass and stated on her site that it glows ...but it does not react to ultra violet light and accordingly was returned to seller and a full refund obta...

• 103 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay International Shipping using Freightster for final mile carrier - awful experience and reviews

I purchased a few items from US sellers a while ago. A few years ago eBay's international shipping used Pitney Bowes from the US hub to Australia, and then Australia Post for final mile carrier and this was fine and dandy, no issues. However, with th...

Wrong address?

I have ordered two items in the past week that have been sent to an old address from 10 years ago? I have not changed my address and as recently as two weeks ago, received items to the correct address, at which I must have ordered and received correc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Importance of Scrutinizing Seller Information

Recently, I was looking at an Argyle pink diamond on eBay being offered for sale by a vendor based in Thailand.The certificate displayed was issued from a large, reputable organization. So far, so good. I went to the website of the certifier and punc...

Return Item not as described to America

Any body has experience returned a laptop to America?The laptop is on the way to Melbourne. I found out the laptop is not the item as the seller described by MPN and its specifications and the worst mistake is the screen non-touch version. The seller...

Argyle Pink Diamond eBay Vendors from Thailand

There are several businesses located in Thailand operating on eBay that have multiple stores but are one and the same company. Quite often these vendors will offer to supply certificates (at a cost) from a variety of diamond certifiers such as GIA, I...

Resolved! DO NOT DEAL WITH

This company is pretty quick to take your money on ebay. They sent me the wrong item and refused to return money to my account. All for a lousy $11.99 i spent weeks trying to sort this out. Eventually they didn't respond so i had to put in an ebay cl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dodgey

Seller do not send your purchase, they give out fake courier tracking numbers and do not reply to emails... Please check there feedback from purchasers who have already been scammed. Negativity all over them. Ebay should have closed there seller site...

Seller not honouring their warranty

Im not sure if you can help, but I purchased an 12V inverter from an Ebay seller/manufacturer called and the product has failed after 6 months. The item was advertised with 12mth warranty. I have attempted contacting the seller many times over the la...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How To Contact Ebay

Hi. I bought something which wasn't as advertised. It was marked no return, but I contacted the seller who is okay to refund, but i can't submit a return request because of the no return status. He said to contact ebay who'll sort it, but how?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller says he can't Refund because a Dispute has been Raised, But I Haven't Raised a Dispute.

O.K. I was Negotiating with a Seller over a Faulty / Scam SSD that Simply Doesn't Work.He offered a Refund Which Didn't Happen. When I Asked again He Claimed He couldn't Refund Because a Dispute had been Raised.I Didn't raise a Dispute (I prefer to g...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful