Beautician Cat Styles Little Girl's Hair

Caring for a child is hard work — but the lucky parents of this one-year-old girl have a cat to help ease their load.

Before little Hazel is even out of bed, Hoover the cat jumps in to lick her hair into a stylish (and clean!) 'do.

Once Hazel's mum and dad train Hoover to change her nappy and feed her, they can pretty much put their feet up until the girl is old enough to move out of home.

Click through to see more cats helping to raise children by soothing them to sleep, playing dress-ups, and even teaching them new languages.

What a couple of cuties!
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi to IcyCat Happy

Watched them all....loved the cat soothing the crying baby, and the one patiently being dressed up! 

The last one playing with baby's toys is adorable!  

I made NY resolution to only post to Cat Rules Icy, lets see if I can hold out!  lol

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

it can get a litlle heated sometimes, 'nora. I was wondering if you'd been on holidays.

You coud come over for Caturday and other neutral threads, though, couldn't you?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Hi Icy,

Holidays were very busy actually, lots of cooking and spoiling of daughter, son-in-law and grandson, going to the beach (Kingscliff and Evans Hd)    BTW,  They went back to Syd very happy, DD secured her dream job at ANZ stadium! I tell her that my all day work on that resume did it!   The usual baby and animal- sitting happening as well. 

Poor old Milo has been ignored, he keeps reminding me!! 

OK, I'll post to Caturday......it was just that dreadful treatment of lind (Erica) that did it for me on the photo thread that was just the pits, even though I won one soon after, I'd decided that would be it!

Now to look at your new Cat Rules post........  

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.