One of my furry friends

Hi All, Have just found and joined the group.  Thought I'd share a pic of one of my 4 kittys.  This is Tobias, he was an ex cruelty case from the RSPCA.  He is 13 and about 10 kgs.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

One of my furry friends

Hi Simone and welcome to the group, there's quite a few crazy cat ladies come here even it's been a bit quiet here lately.

Your Tobias looks like he's livin' the dream after he had such a rough start in life. Good on for rescuing him.

I don't have a cat myself, live in a flat so no pets allowed and wouldn't be fair to leave a pet by itself all day. So I collect cat figurines.

I'll post a cpl pics when I get home.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

One of my furry friends

Hello Simone, welcome to "Cat Rules"

It has been quiet lately, but great to see a new cat to look at. 10kgs! Wow, and loving it by the looks of it.  RSPCA cats always seem to be the most appreciative of pets! 

I have a 4yr old black male called Milo. Very, very spoilt! 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

One of my furry friends

Hi Simone..welcome to the cat club...Tobias is just beautiful & very lucky to have a found a loving home..I am like you and find it hard to not help a rescue cat in need and have a couple of rescue cats myself that have set up lodge with my show kittie's..We have a shelter person come to many of our shows with a few adoptee furry friends and it can be sooo hard to not take them all home..Good on you for helping and tobias im sure will return his thanks in great cat cuddles im sureCat Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.