Polly - This is My House & I Rule Here !!!

This is Ms. Polly, and she was rescued from the walk down a long hallway at you know where. She is a 12 years old, part Tonkonese. De-sexed, Micro-chipped, much loved, and clearly is " She who must be obeyed, at all times ".  We have become inseparatable, even go on holidays together. Everyday is an adventure with Ms. Polly, only gets called Pollyanna, when she does not get her own way, which is hardly ever. Hope you have all enjoyed meeting, " Ms. Polly"   Cheers, Denn

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Denn and thanks for introducing us to Ms Polly.

We always love to hear funny cat stories, and Ms Polly looks like she could provide a few.

In fact, she looks very much like a "cat in charge" Cat LOL

She even comes on holiday with you? How do you manage that?

Love to hear your stories.

Welcome to our Cat Rules group.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi Denn, welcome to cat lovers. Gosh, Ms Polly is the female version of our Milo! gets his own way all the time too, my OH even moves off his favourite chair if Milo wants it! .....and, boy, he knows how to let you know!! 

Hope we see more of Ms Polly.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hi ..great to meet another cat lover..Ms polly is lovely...One lucky girl to have found you:Cat Very HappyWelcome to the group..Just found an old picture of my two rescue tortishells when they were both babies...one is baby Peaches who the group have met before ..she is my companion group show cat now..the other tortie went to a loving home nearby..Both are spoilt rotten..100_9986.JPG

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

What pretty little torties Heart

No wonder you fell in love, Jenni!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.