Therapy Cat Won't Stop Hugging

If you need some unconditional love and affection to get you across the line this week, this cat has you covered.

The ginger kitten has been captured giving its owner the hug he deserves, not the one he wants. And its human certainly seems appreciative.

Once you've lost and found yourself in the infinite compassion on this particular cat, click through for more animals who are beacons of light in a world of darkness, including a horse that loves a rabbit, a deer that gets very attached to a sunbather and an orangutan whose best pal is a dog.

Link to Article

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

that is one very  special cat.....see who says that

animals dont thrive on emotional interaction just  like us..

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Awwwwww....how lucky can a person be, to get a cat like that!  

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Aww that is one very special cat. My Mishka knows when i am upset and she too wont leave my lap until she knows i am feeling better.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.