Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Newbie to group

Hi, my name is Lucy. I get called the crazy cat lady by my family as I love cats, my two fine boys and everybody else's cats. Don't know why that makes me a crazy cat lady but I don't mind. Here is a photo of my oldest Izzy, he's da man, he's about t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Is This Jumping Cat Posessed?

Do you ever feel like your life is getting a bit one-note? That you need to break out of your regular patterns and just do something WEIRD?That's what we think might be going on for this tuxedo cat, who's walking perfectly normally across the kitchen...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Allergic reaction

I have 2 female,7 year old de-sexed Ragdolls. After allergenic tests for another complaint, my GP told me I have a very high allergic reaction to cat hair.I have had at least one cat as a pet for more years than I can, or wish to remember.The cats ar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cat carriers - advice sought

In my younger fitter days (before arthritis) I had more than one cat and I had many cat carriers. I still have two containers that are the plastic base to half way up the sides, with wire the rest of the way to the top (container is top opening) with...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Group details
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
Members (121)