Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Okay, so it's not a cat but......

He's part of our family. This is Conda, our 3 legged frog. We found him on our block of land over 6 yrs ago. Something had attacked him and one of his back legs was all yukky (can't think of another word to describe it). He ended up losing 2/3 of the...

SAM_0578.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Icy!!!

I saw this listing and had to show you. It's just so cute. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEAUTIFUL-LEONARDO-COLLECTION-SNUGGLING-GINGER-CATS-KITTEN-FIGURINE/151259324548?_trksid=p2045573.c100034.m2102&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26as...

Mishka rules our home and our hearts

This is my beautiful ragdoll Mishka. She sleeps with me every night and gives wonderful kisses before going to sleep curled up beside or on too of me and then again when she wakes me. She is 3 years old and i rescued her, but she in turn has rescued ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Therapy Cat Won't Stop Hugging

If you need some unconditional love and affection to get you across the line this week, this cat has you covered.The ginger kitten has been captured giving its owner the hug he deserves, not the one he wants. And its human certainly seems appreciativ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aussie Skateboarding Cat Ollies Dog!

It's no secret that cats are generally more agile than dogs, but this is taking it to the extreme.This talented, well-trained (and possibly selectively filmed) cat leaps over bins, does stalls on people's shoulders and ducks under signs before specta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beautician Cat Styles Little Girl's Hair

Caring for a child is hard work — but the lucky parents of this one-year-old girl have a cat to help ease their load.Before little Hazel is even out of bed, Hoover the cat jumps in to lick her hair into a stylish (and clean!) 'do.Once Hazel's mum and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Group details
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
Members (121)