Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Sick cat need help!

Yesterday evening my cat started acting strange. He was crouching in various places (including on my lap) as if needing to go to the toilet but he hasn't.. He is still doing it today and hasn't been able to sleep for longer than 10 minutes at a time,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Guide Cat Gives Blind Dog Better Life

A blind dog in Wales who hardly ever left its basket because it would bump into things now has a new lease on life thanks to a helpful stray cat. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/01/02/13/39/guide-cat-gives-blind-dog-better-life Because of catar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cats are cool.

I've just received an email from pet rescure. It's titled "Cats are cool." Here is the copy. Cats are cool. For the first time in ten years, cat ownership is on the increase in Australia, with more people discovering the convenience and surprising jo...

Kitten love

My neighbours upstairs have just got a little kitten and they brought it down last night for me to babysit for a while as they know I love cats. It is so sweet, and confident, but my spaniel Charlotte went berserk. I had to shut her in the bedroom fo...

Hello

Good evening fellow cat lovers. I saw this group and thought I would drop by. New here, and a cataholic. Hubby and I are servants to Midas, a 4 year old Maine Coon. He originally belonged to a woman who showed cats but ill health meant she had to cur...

Cat Flush Toilet :^O

I encounter this story when I was looking for some cat stories. Funny Cat Flush - Story Behind The Story The truth is that a cat in Santa Clara California really did discover how to flush the toilet. We know that the name of this cat is Gizmo and he ...

Group details
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
Members (121)