Replacing stolen nursing badges

I unfortunately was the victim of a large house break in over a year ago.
Three of the hundreds of items they took were very sentimental to me and I am wondering if by any remote possibility, someone can help me please?
One was a graduation nursing badge that I received from Hollywood Repatriation Hospital, in Nedlands, West Australia.
The second is the Midwifery badge I received from King Edward Maternity Hospital For Women, in Subiaco, West Australia.
The third is the badge you receive from the West Australian Nurses Board, when you become a fully registered nurse. I know I could probably purchase another one of these however, the new ones have that shiny acrylic surface, whereas in my time they used a cut work style and engraving.
I probably will never be able to find any of them, but just for sentimentality I thought I would try. Due to severe spinal disease, I am no longer able to work, but my badges were very cherished. Thank you, Breeanna
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry this has happened to you. As an experienced eBayer I am sure you know how to set up a Saved Search (now called Searches You Follow) so eBay will email you if any one of these is listed for sale. Looking quickly at eBay it seems you should be able to buy  a NURSES'S REGISTRATION BOARD W.A badge in the old style - there are a couple in completed items. If you want to be a bit more scientific about it, you could do some searches and find a large scale badge/pin seller located in WA (or perhaps SA) and ask them to keep a look-out for you. The WA Registration badge is obviously collectable because it is an attractive sterling silver badge; if the others are also sterling and enamel, you may eventually find them offered singly; if they are not then probably they are the sort of thing that may be end up in a bulk lot (which is why it may be more helpful to ask a dealer to be on the look-out for you.) Once upon a time there used to be a function in eBay to list things you wanted to buy, but no longer.  Good luck! .

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hello i have recently been in a similar situation with my nurses board of WA badge. I have contacted the badge maker Sheridan in perth and they still have their old badge machines for one more year. Please text or call me and i can help you replace your badges. Kind regards Kym
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Kym, Do you still have the details for me being able to replace my Hollywood nurses badge please?
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi scarlet.

Apart from the fact that this thread is over FIVE years old, posting personal information is against board policy.

As well, anybody in the world with an internet connection now has access to your phone number.

You've been around long enough to know that, even to know that you posted the thread FIVE years ago, and the reply you are referencing was TWO years ago, and that it (for a short time only) included a phone number. I suggest you get it while you can.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply