Trying to buy 2017 Australian of the Year decimal personal tabs stamp sheet.

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a 2017 Australian of the Year decimal personal tabs stamp sheet, or even one stamp from that sheet.

I was a volunteer with a choir singing on the stage at the awards that night, so would love to have one as a momento for my collection. I know they were given to the audience on the night, but not performers as there were so many of us, which is understandable.

Thank you very much.

Kindest regards,

Debra. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trying to buy 2017 Australian of the Year decimal personal tabs stamp sheet.

I'm not too sure but AP used to send back what never sold for the year as that was the protocol so since you're after the 2017 version it might not be available from AP anymore?

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Trying to buy 2017 Australian of the Year decimal personal tabs stamp sheet.

Try contacting Aust Post Collections.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks so much I'll do that I didn't know there was a seperate section for them.

Kindest regards,

Debra.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I'm not too sure but AP used to send back what never sold for the year as that was the protocol so since you're after the 2017 version it might not be available from AP anymore?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you very much for your help.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply