I'm finding it super hard to remain an eBay customer - Multiple items

Community Member

Please let us filter Multiple option sellers !

Scenario is:

- Find item in search.

- Go to lowest price item

- Open options to select colour

- See that the seller has another item in the options with the searched item price

This is so incredibly frustating !

For example, try and buy Sunglasses now and find any listing that actually has the listing price for that item instead of a cleaning cloth.

As an eBay user for 18 years this has to be the worst feature I've ever experienced.

I'm now actively looking on other sites to buy items as I can't spend hours trying to find a legitimate listing.

Can we please have a listing filter or more stringent rules on baiting people like is happening on so many items please ?

Cheers.

Tony

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not very much we can do I'm afraid

Everyone here are members exactly like yourself

This forum is not read nor run by ebay

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

It's not good form and the rules are broken by so many Asian sellers whom don't give a darn for integrity/ethics, just the dollar.

eBay don't read here, the discussion boards are run by a consultant company called Lithium.

Unfortunately we, the honest, need to think of work-arounds and I usually just skip any listings with a price range e.g. 1.00 - 26.00

And think of a price you are happy with for the searched item, then start at that price n upwards.

So in a way that is a usable filter, just not specifically in the filter options per se.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Community Member

It's a shame they don't read these comments then.

Thanks for responding to both of you though !

The other thing that irritates me is the options usually show "Out of stock" so they are baiting without anything actually being there.

Tony

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply