Pathetic Ebay contact

Well they won't like this but who cares, this site is a joke, Ebay seems to be doing all it can to avoid the responsibility of members being able to contact them in a reasonable manner, this is done by putting solutions that more often than not lead you away from what you actually want, where is the phone number you used to be able to contact Ebay Australia gone ?, i have a query about an item i posted on the 3rd of April from WA to someone in NSW, i haven't heard boo from them if it has arrived, i sent a message to them 3 days ago and no reply, i want Ebay to look into this for me, i'm not losing 800 bucks after they charged me 87 bucks for selling it !!!, lift your game Ebay, why have you made it so hard to contact you ?.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Pathetic Ebay contact

I am not sure how ebay are going to know where your parcel is

Have you looked at the tracking number on the Aus Post site to see what it says?

Did you message the buyer and asked if it arrived ok?  (many many buyers do not bother leaving feedback to let sellers know things have arrived and they're happy)

Ebay staff do not read here, so they are not going to see your post or your concerns 

What happens when you try using the help and contact button?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Pathetic Ebay contact

"chat with us" or "call us" or "have us call you" (the best option) is at the bottom of this link.........................

Presumably for that amount of money you had signature on delivery as well as insurance - what does the tracking show? Have you asked AP about it?

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

EDIT. G'day bear..............my turn to be slow LOL.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply