Tracking system is terrible, can’t be bothered much with eBay anymore!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Terrible terrible tracking system, wouldn’t use postage through eBay, getting totally fed up using eBay, only for Chinese sellers now!!!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What tracking system are you complaining about?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

if it's eBay postage it is Australia Post tracking.

Which most Australian sellers will be using, whether they are on eBay or not.

eBay has many issues, but postage is not one of them. Because they don't post anything.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Haha are you talking about tracking for Chinese sellers.

Those ruddy chinese sellers cheat, cheat and cheat somemore. One of the critieria for getting your listings promoted and being a top seller is to have tracking on every listing.

Guess what ebay doesn't check the tracking number.

So the chinese aren't silly, they just put on their listings that postage is tracked and when they sell an item they insert a fake tracking number.

When a buyers sends them a message asking why the tracking number isn't working, they just reply back saying they are not sure but they will look into it, your item won't be far away now (eg dodging the question) have a nice day and people don't press it.

If you email ebay to let them know they seller has used fake tracking number, nothing gets done.

One of my big selling categories has recently been targeted by chinese sellers who put the item location as sydney, australia. It has dropped my sales in half as I was the biggest seller for aussie sellers. I have emailed ebay and guess what nothing gets done.

The chinese just keep eating away at our market and ebay does nothing to stop it.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I paid $45.00 for kids Gelpens .$13.. for postage.never arrived but according to seller and ebay it was delivered.I like to know whish company delivered it ...because I never recieved it. According to ebay the case is closed.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

What does the tracking say.....that will also tell you which delivery service delivered it?

Did you open an ebay or a paypal dispute?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply