feedback

Over the inability to warn other sellers about non paying buyers through the feedback system...Yeah i know they get non payment strike next to their name yadda yadda...well thats ok for ebay gods...but us sellers cant see those strikes!! all we get is buyers with 100% feedback that doesnt reflect the reality of that members buying/payment history.....You can sugar coat a buyers feedback by not giving sellers the function to leave accurate feedback.....But all it does is send your sellers elsewhere when they discover buyers can get away with mulitple non payments and still have100 % feedback.....Is just a smoke screen, trying to make the site look like it has no problems with its members....Ebay staff helpers reply? Block the buyer!!! that doesnt warn other sellers and it certainly doesnt stop the next non payer from purchasing...it just stops that non paying buyer...We can"t see the strikes...and why should i have to fix it so my setttings will stop buyers with so many strikes against thier name from bidding...Why are ebay trying to hide these people.....

Utter joke when  there are other avenues to sell from now that are giving ebay a run for its money...I won't be trying to sell anything on here again while it remains this way....I can get the same benefits from selling elsewhere, but without the fees...

Buyers get to leave any ol **bleep** feedback they like even if the transaction was smooth and the item is spot on and del is fast, they can still leave whatever the hell they like...Me if i hit leave feedback for a non payer theres no option to leave truthful negative feedback....sure i can hit the pos and try leave non payment in comments but it gives that buyer a perfect feedback still .... which means sellers wont bother to look at commentswith a feedback score doesnt reflect their buying habits!...We see 100% feedback so think the best!!!!

Just over it....I don't have the patience for my time to be wasted...8 days before can put non payment in, then delay till buyer responds or case closed then relist and play the waiting game again. If someone bids on an item and wins...i expect payment.. If they've wasted my time... i expect the same rights to leave appropriate feedback that buyers have...Not this BS system that is in place.

Do not expect replies of support or damning condemming nasty replies from members,,,,Not even sure if ebay Gods will see this...I dont expect this post to make an ounce of difference...knows it wont make changes happen....knows the subjects been killed over and over again in the forums...honestly i couldnt give a stuff...this is more about letting ebay know....ya losing with so many other avenues out there in regards to selling platforms......SMH and this is what your offering your sellers!!......Nah...Wont be trying to sell here again...Just dont havr the time to waste.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

feedback

Completely agree. Ebay needs to bring back the option for sellers to be able to leave negative feedback for bad buyers. The way it is now is so unfair. Ebay has really lost it lately.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

You have started TWO threads about this already. Was it necessary to drag up a zombie thread as well?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

I read back over the opening post where the OP stated they didn't have time to waste selling on here any more. Yet, they had listings in October and November. I guess all those other sites didn't pay off.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

Lost it lately,lost it lately,lost it lately I don't think so,ebay lost it a long time ago hahaha

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply