lost bid

I put in a bid for an item which was $10 more than the winning bid but I didn't get the item. I placed thebid in the last 10 seconds. Can someone tell me why?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lost bid

Probably because of a delay in the internet.

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Maybe the bid did not go through in the time.   Does it show in the bidding history?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

Was your $10 higher bid by chance less than the minimum bid increment, as detailed about halfway down the following page? -

eBay Bidding

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

taz, the mods have been playing games with us ...........again............original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

Oh gawd...not 60 seconds ago in a different topic I've just chastised another poster for replying to an old post! ๐Ÿ˜„

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

Zombie Thread

This weary thread has borne its strife,

Is ragged, patched; the years have fled.

Now what remains...? Not hope, not life,

Alas! It's putrid, fleshless... dead.

IT'S DEAD... DEAD... DEAD

(Just a little placemarker reminder)

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

lost bid

@padi*0409 wrote:

taz, the mods have been playing games with us ...........again............original.gif

I saw this post yesterday. I don't always notice the dates but on this one I did as the post was somewhere near the top but I was astounded to see there had been no recent replies.

Since the mods have their eagle eyes everywhere, even on posts from years back, I'd just like to ask them-why? Why move an old post either onto another board or up the totem pole? Can you mods not just lock some old posts? If an old post is on the wrong board or whatever, we really don't care, not if it's not current.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply