Anxiety

For those of you suffering from anxiety... I just wanted to let you know it's ok 🙂

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Anxiety

ecar3483
Community Member

Thanks, Jess, but I already know it's ok to suffer from anxiety. Smiley Wink

I'm only kidding with you.

I think it's great that you've taken the time to acknowledge that people may be suffering from anxiety.

It's another one of those "don't really ever talk about it" subjects, and it's a pity that people don't.

Smiley HappyYou're a champion. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

Why thank you Smiley Embarassed

Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

Dr Phil has had 40 years of experience and several degrees in psychology.  And you?  I know who I would take notice of.

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

@jessicadazzler wrote:

For those of you suffering from anxiety... I just wanted to let you know it's ok 🙂

for someone only 18, you seem to be qualified in many fields? How do you do it?

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

@rose_tvaddict wrote:

@jessicadazzler wrote:

for someone only 18, you seem to be qualified in many fields? How do you do it?

How do some kind hearted words = "qualified in many fields?" 

People with anxiety (at the time of suffering) will never believe it's going to be okay, especially if they are having an anxiety attack.... But it will pass, it always does, I think thats what Jess was trying to say 🙂 

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

li.varia
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Please keep the posts here on-topic and civil towards one another.  Feel free to review the Discussion Boards Usage Policy Page to ensure your posts abide by the policies.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Varia

Community Moderator

Varia
Community Moderator
Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

It's great you're so understanding 🙂
Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

joa_ell
Community Member

Ok by who's definition? There's always gonna be someone worse off, and nothing is as good or bad as it seems at first. It's like, I'm coming along nicely, but it could, and probibly should be better considering what I put into it. The effort and expense.

As is life I guess. What comes after is kinda the great unknown. Or those who do know can't, or won't tell us because they have no voice. Sure there are beliefs, I have mine, but even knowing according to faith, I have no clue what it will be like, how I will exist. I hope your right in that it will be ok, when my time comes.

Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

Ah, notice that I said "it's ok", not "it will be ok."

You're absolutely right, someone will always be worse off than you, but someone will aleways be better than you too. And yes, it is largely up to us just how "ok" we're doing.

If you mean life after death, then I really hope it will be ok too 🙂 I believe that a lot of people WILL NOT be ok when the time comes, that they will not go to a better place, but I also believe that a lot of people will be in paradise, for want of a better word. In the end, it all comes down to faith and actions. If you believe you will go to heaven/paradise/a good afterlife, and if you're a good person, you probably will. If you stuff up, you can ask for forgiveness from God/any other god/the universe/etc. Now I'm off track... Over to bob... 😛

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

Anxiety

over to Bob, LOL,,

Yes, I hope it will be ok that I get to that better place, I'd like to see others get there and wouldn't wish that other place on anyone. . But does anyone have any clue what it will be like?, I'm guessing that it's not gonna be how anyone has ever described it, but more that we can never know untill we get there, as there's nothing in our limited minds and this limited world to compare it to. We shed our body, like a snake it's skin, but do we get another one?, are we floating around?

I've heard that everyone will have a mantion, (I know I spelled that wrong) but what if I just want a modest house? Somehow, I doubt there will be houses of any kind there, or that they would even be usefull in an existance of pure light, pure energy, or whatever it is. It's causing me alot of anxiety I suppose. Both in am I doing all I can to ensure I get there, and what it will be like, will I have my memories of this life, or will my spirit blend in with all the others there that we all become a single one.

But as you said, always interesting to hear from Bob.

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply