BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,180
Latest reply
98,179 REPLIES 98,179

Sorry to hear about your old friend jv. Very sad when we lose those that are dear to us. Great the house is ready to go though - probably need your dark glasses it's sparkling so much.

She hasn't left feedback richo and I've done all I can do - offer her a full refund. I don't argue the point even if I think I'm being dudded - refund and let it go.

Enjoy your nanna naps - I rarely have one as I have enough trouble sleeping of a night as it is. Done 4.5 kms on the treadmill today - that should tire me out. Not weighing myself - too late to reduce the blubber - just want to be able to walk on holidays. My doc will weigh me when I see him 2 days before we leave so will see what has happened then.

Hi linda - how's the painting & Les going. Nice sunny day here today.

Hi to kitty, katy, Oz-girl, loris, annie and anyone else I have forgotten.

Sandy โ™ฅ
 photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 81 of 98,180
Latest reply

Sorry to hear about your old friend jv. Very sad when we lose those that are dear to us. Great the house is ready to go though - probably need your dark glasses it's sparkling so much.

She hasn't left feedback richo and I've done all I can do - offer her a full refund. I don't argue the point even if I think I'm being dudded - refund and let it go.

Enjoy your nanna naps - I rarely have one as I have enough trouble sleeping of a night as it is. Done 4.5 kms on the treadmill today - that should tire me out. Not weighing myself - too late to reduce the blubber - just want to be able to walk on holidays. My doc will weigh me when I see him 2 days before we leave so will see what has happened then.

Hi linda - how's the painting & Les going. Nice sunny day here today.

Hi to kitty, katy, Oz-girl, loris, annie and anyone else I have forgotten.

Sandy โ™ฅ

Sandy some of the buyers are beyond belief.

I once sold an antique table all the details.......said it was pick up only no ifs or butts......went to a good price and the buyers then informed me they were in Newcastle and they would be getting a courier. Wasnt happy but said make sure the courier picks the table up in one week as we are doing renos etc etc........5 weeks later the courier came......i was beyond steaming and told the buyer so....they thought it was a huge joke:(

Ive changed to just a fruit salad for breakkie and am seeing a difference in the blubber department......and starting to feel a lot better:)
Message 82 of 98,180
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
JV that is so sad, I am sorry. Good friends are too hard to comne by to lose them at such a young age.
Message 83 of 98,180
Latest reply

Hi Linda-think she is putting on a brave face.
JV- i might be able to eat fruit salad in the morning,
if someone held a gun to my head!
Staying with the old swaggies breakfast of-
a leek and a look around!.
Still put on weight.
Would it have anything to do with beer and a
craving for a couple of cottage pies for lunch!
Message 84 of 98,180
Latest reply

lol richo :^O.

jv, I would like to know where the fruit stalls are on the Gold Coast. I hope to have tropical fruits for breakfast while I'm there.

Bought bananas for $10.99 yesterday - they were supposed to be cheaper by the end of September. Someone forgot to tell the retailers.
Message 85 of 98,180
Latest reply

Hi Sandy-what a ripper day in the valley.
Someone forgot to tell the-fresh food people.
The Zuccinies at $6.00 a kg were over priced
and all the carrots had splits in em.
Geez i hate going there.
"have you got a rewards card"---no such thing
as a free lunch.
Lucky the usual -greenie twerps didnt
have a card table blocking the way out.
---Does anyone get the idea i hate going to
the super market----lol.
Message 86 of 98,180
Latest reply

JV that is so sad, I am sorry. Good friends are too hard to comne by to lose them at such a young age.

Yes im really shattered just cant imagine how we are all going to cope was a very unselfish person:(
Message 87 of 98,180
Latest reply

lol richo :^O.

jv, I would like to know where the fruit stalls are on the Gold Coast. I hope to have tropical fruits for breakfast while I'm there.

Bought bananas for $10.99 yesterday - they were supposed to be cheaper by the end of September. Someone forgot to tell the retailers.

We buy some of our fruit at a farm stall between Banora and Kingie.......but we find the local coles very good for fruit and veges i love avos one of my weakness:(
Message 88 of 98,180
Latest reply

Roaring laughing at Richo.............my cousin loves pies.......hes a whopping 6" 7 and big to boot. His partner does wonderful meals for him and always leaves a nice lunch when she goes to work.....shes high up in the mines in Singleton. Without fail he will drive into Singo and get a fresh pie for breakkie and usually buys another for afternoon tea plus eats the lunch that Marilyn leaves for him:( Of course he also likes a couple of drinks with the boys of a friday arvo lol
Message 89 of 98,180
Latest reply

I'll join you there richo - I hate shopping - not only the supermarkets but not much of a shopper all round unless I'm looking for a specific thing.

53 is far too young. Isn't it often the "unselfish" ones we lose too early:-(.

I love the avos as well jv. Never did until my cousin bought some back from Qld and now I love them. I had only tried one that was too green which put me off. My dad brought it home and said, "I bought one of these to try" and it was yuk.

I booked our motels for on the way up on the web today. We are staying at Forbes in NSW then Gundawindi. We were going to share a family room but most of them are only one room which would be OK if Frank didn't snore so loud! Don't want to keep James awake all night.
Message 90 of 98,180
Latest reply