Driverless cars

Driverless cars and the 5 ethical questions on risk, safety and trust we still need to answer

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2018-03-21/self-driving-autonomous-cars-five-ethical-questions/95...

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Driverless cars

Bloody Volvo drivers............................Smiley LOL

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Driverless cars

Driverless cars... it can't be any worse than some of the ones out there WITH drivers...
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Driverless cars

A boon for the booze lobby when they're legal. You'll be able to get absolutely hammered. Not so good for the taxi industry.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Driverless cars

@brerrabbit585wrote:
Driverless cars... it can't be any worse than some of the ones out there WITH drivers...

well, if my computers anything to go by, it'll stop in traffic to give a signal it needs software update, will take an hour to downoad and install that 'critical' update, then need to 'restart' in order for that update to work, then tell you the update failed 'please wait while i search for a solution' then 'no solution found' removing update and returning to old settings.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Driverless cars

Shudder.  

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Driverless cars

Someone who's drunk could easily alter the controls without realising it so I honestly think if they're behind the wheel of a car they'd have to be considered to be 'driving' it, whether or not they are.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply