Huntswoman filmed whipping activist

Huntswoman filmed whipping anti-hunting activist in violent clash

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-21/huntswoman-whips-anti-hunting-protester-in-violent-clash/91767...

i know foxes are classed as a pest, here and in the UK, but killing them in the name of  "sport" is not on!

the protestor has no right to touch the woman or her horse, unless she instigated contact by riding at him.

she had no right to touch the protestor except if she feared for her safety, if she rode up to the protestor then she has lost that cause. and should therefore be charged with assault!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

One can only hope that in the melee the fox got away.   

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

May karma find her, bite her asp and give her rabies 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

All seems a bit pointless seeing as they are not even hunting real animals and just following a prepared trail.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/countryside/11418998/Ten-years-on-from-the-hunting-ban-has-any...

Paul Tillsley, head of investigations at the League Against Cruel Sports, agrees. His staff spend much of their time covertly recording hunts, though he cannot say how many have been referred to the police because it would compromise their work. Still, he says: “Hunts are breaking the law quite regularly. As far as we can tell, when hunts think they are not being watched, they get on as they always have done.”

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

About a month ago, I was driving past one of our major arid lakes when I was amazed to see a group of red jacketed horse riders with hounds obviously on a fox hunt. It was in the middle of no-where and took me a bit by supprise. I have to admit, it did make for a memorable sight as the hounds raced ahead, scattering to pick the foxes scent on low saltbush plants amongst the salt pans etc.

Up to that point I was unaware that we had traditional fox hunts happening here in Australia.

EDIT - just googled and it appears they dont hunt live foxes

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply