Nom nom nom

Slow cooked lamb shanks and mashed spuddly with parsley.

Burps!

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
9 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Nom nom nom

well I am back to cooking tea again (sigh)...just had cashew chicken with capsicum.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Homemade hamburgers, mashed spud and carrot, sweet potato, broccoli and peas.....never can get enough veg:)

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Lamb shanks! you'll get a FA miss Freddie

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I grew up trying to either hide my vegies under the dining room table, sneaking them to the dog or trying to fill my mouth with the offenders and asking to go to the toilet Woman LOL all unsuccessful. 

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

i used to try to feed my peas to the dog - she wouldn't eat them so i got caught out

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Coq au vin with pork belly, with sprouts for him, green beans for me. Yum. He's off scrounging for left overs in the kitchen as we speak 🙂

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

We had lasagne and broccoli tonight.

Pepe I used to try that under the table trick with cold brussell sprouts, but the cat let me down every time and I always got into lots of trouble

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I know lamb shanks are very popular now. When I was small they were dog food on the farm, the butcher in town gave them away free.

I had them at my Aunties once and didn't like them one little bit.  I am prejudiced against Lamb ShanksSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

hahaha no tomorrow, he's cleaned the lot! 🙂

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Nom nom nom

well I am back to cooking tea again (sigh)...just had cashew chicken with capsicum.

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Homemade hamburgers, mashed spud and carrot, sweet potato, broccoli and peas.....never can get enough veg:)

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Paints, I grew up on vegies it's hard for me not to have at least 6 different veg on my plate.

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I grew up trying to either hide my vegies under the dining room table, sneaking them to the dog or trying to fill my mouth with the offenders and asking to go to the toilet Woman LOL all unsuccessful. 

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

@1966kelso wrote:

I had a naughty night pimpy, back to being a good monkey tomorrow.

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

@boris1gary wrote:

I spat cabbage into my hand and dropped it under my chair LoL

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

i used to try to feed my peas to the dog - she wouldn't eat them so i got caught out

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Coq au vin with pork belly, with sprouts for him, green beans for me. Yum. He's off scrounging for left overs in the kitchen as we speak 🙂
Message 10 of 29
Latest reply