Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

People Stockpiling Grog

They're sterilising themselves on the inside, lol

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

Its been going on for a week or two. A week ago I purchased a couple of bottles of Scotch to tide me over any eventuality. Bottle shop attendant said they where selling up to ten times the normal amount of popular wines, beers etc. Some brands where starting to run out in warehouses even then.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

please leave me a few boxes of zero (coke) over the next few months hoarders

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

Other times I would say you have no worries but these are desperate times and coke zero may not even be safe. Zero sugar Zero flavour , its like those that drink sarsaparilla its an acquired taste.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

@davidc4430 wrote:

please leave me a few boxes of zero (coke) over the next few months hoarders

You mean the no sugar stuff as the original Coke Zero (all black cans) was discontinued and this one was put into

it's place.

I tried it and to me it tastes like someone has put a cup of sugar into it and as I'm not into real sweet stuff I've never

bought it again.

Switched to Pesi Max which tastes more similar to the old Coke Zero and it's cheaper as well.good.gif

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

What was that I heard?

Ahhh it was a million grog wrecked livers saying "thank you god".

Woman Tongue

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

I have been buying alcohol every day to try and stockpile it... no success so far....... but I do now have a huge stockpile of empty alcohol bottles

.Image result for empty beer bottles alcoholic meme

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

well, i was a full strength coke drinker, when i was told 'no more full strength coke mate' they said diet coke was ok.

so i became a diet coke drinker, once i got over its awful taste.

then one day there was no diet coke, hmmm

but there was this zero stuff, i thought it was just diet coke with a new label so i bought a box as usual.

tasted different but was ok, i got used to it.

now was it the 'original' zero? i have no idea

i do know a few months ago, christmas time, there was no zero on shopping day, so i bought diet instead.

omg! tastes terrible!

so i have a box of diet coke in the pantry to give away or tip out.

seems we like what we like, pepsi isnt very popular here, hardly ever see it on the shelves like coke.

i guess if it doesnt sell they dont bother stocking it.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

People Stockpiling Grog

@davidc4430 wrote:

well, i was a full strength coke drinker, when i was told 'no more full strength coke mate' they said diet coke was ok.

so i became a diet coke drinker, once i got over its awful taste.

then one day there was no diet coke, hmmm

but there was this zero stuff, i thought it was just diet coke with a new label so i bought a box as usual.

tasted different but was ok, i got used to it.

now was it the 'original' zero? i have no idea

i do know a few months ago, christmas time, there was no zero on shopping day, so i bought diet instead.

omg! tastes terrible!

so i have a box of diet coke in the pantry to give away or tip out.

seems we like what we like, pepsi isnt very popular here, hardly ever see it on the shelves like coke.

i guess if it doesnt sell they dont bother stocking it.

When I visited my Doc  to get my scripts for BP and migraine meds, he'd always have a can of diet coke on his desk. He was quite chubby.  

I thought, funny that. This went on for a few years.

Lately I see him to top up my scripts, he'd lost so much weight, I felt moved to ask him if he was ok!

Funny that, the patient asking the Doc if he's ok, right?!

Anyway, there's no more diet coke on his desk!

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply